Career Level Others
Qualifications CertificateBachelor DegreeHighschool Diploma
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices with a minimum experience of 1 year.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
- Translating design and wireframes into high quality code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
What we are looking for
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Experience with iOS frameworks;
- Experience with third-party libraries;
- Proficient with Swift 4;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Working knowledge in HTTP, REST API and API testing tools.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Experience with upgrading an application from Swift 3 to 4;
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Test driven development or any exposure to automated testing;
- SQLite and relational database knowledge;
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries.
We really welcome people:
– Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
– Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
– Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
– Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated